Location: SCP Office
Chair: Glenn Pancyr (President)
Present: Karen Litke (Past-President), Rori Lee (Secretary), Michael White (Treasurer), Michelle Shaw (Member-at-Large), Dan Ash (Public Representative), Tim Claypool (President-Elect), David Butt (Public Representative), Kathy Chisholm (Public Representative)
Regrets: Shannon Fuchs-Lacelle (Member-at-Large), Renee Schmidt (Member-at-Large)
Karen Messer-Engel (Executive Director/Registrar, ex-officio)
- The ED/Registrar provided a link for Council to review the new website platform. The feedback has been positive and refinement is ongoing.
- The AGM plan was established. There will be an educational session in the morning regarding the refugee experience and mental health needs. Two continuing education credits for the presentation and two continuing education credits for the AGM will be provided. Following the business portion o fthe meeting, the meeting will continue with an opportunity for members to talk with EC and each other about any issues or concerns regarding regulation. Draws for books will again occur. The AGM will be held at the Travelodge in Regina on May 14, 2016.
- ED/Registrar provided an advisory entitled “Vital Statistics Criteria for Birth Certificate Amendments Related to Sex Designation”. Council reviewed and approved the document for posting to the website.
- Ed/Registrar provided a redacted Discipline Committee decision for posting to the website. Council approved the document for posting.
- Council reviewed and approved the revision of Policy OP-1.1 Continuing Education Credits.
- Council reviewed and approved the revision of Operating Policy 1.5 Privacy of Member Information
- Council reviewed the draft Auditor’s report. The final report will be presented to the membership at the Annual General Meeting.