Location: SCP Office
Chair: Tim Claypool (President)
Present: Rori Lee (Secretary), Glen Pancyr (Past President), Michael White (Treasurer), David Butt (Public Representative), Karen Litke (President-Elect), Jenny Keller (Member-at-Large), Michelle Shaw (Member-at-Large), Kathy Chisholm (Public Representative), Stacy Taylor (Member-at-Large)
Regrets: Dan Ash (Public Representative)
Karen Messer-Engel (Executive Director/Registrar, ex-officio)
- Executive Council welcomed Stacy Taylor, M.Ed., R. Psych to the unoccupied Member-at-Large position.
- The new website is in its final stages of readiness. The projected launch is for January 2017.
- Executive Council is starting to plan for the 2017 AGM. The Bylaw amendments will need to be ratified and it is hoped the strategic planning report will be available for distribution to the membership.
- Council approved the use of the document entitled "Application Form for Time-Limited Licensure" as amended, and to establish a sparate Register for this category of licensure.
- Council approved the advisory entitled "Traffice Safety Act – Mandatory Reporting Requirements Re: Unsafe Drivers" as presented for posting to the College website.
- Council approved the advisory entitled "Self-Regulation of Professions in Saskatchewan as presented and for posting to the College website.