Location: SCP Office
Chair: Tim Claypool (President)
Present: Glenn Pancyr (Past-President), Rori Lee (Secretary), Michael White (Treasurer), Dan Ash (Public Representative), Tim Claypool (President), David Butt (Public Representative), Kathy Chisholm (Public Representative), Karen Litke (President-Elect), Jenny Keller (Member-at-Large)
Regrets: Michelle Shaw (Member-at-Large)
Karen Messer-Engel (Executive Director/Registrar, ex-officio)
- Executive Council engaged in discussion with Dr. Regan Hart, CPAP representative for PAS in regards to issues facing PAS with membership.
- Executive Council reviewed feedback from the AGM. Council will begin to look at a response to the Truth & Reconciliation report as requested at the AGM.
- An Ad Hoc Committee on Medical Assistance in Dying (MAID) proposal will be formed in order to develop resource materials and guidelines.
- Executive Council will engagein strategic planning in November to assist with planning priorities over the next 5 years.
- Proposed Meeting Schedule 2016-2017:
Saturday, September 17, 2016
Saturday, November 5 & 6, 2016 – Strategic Planning
Saturday, December 3, 2016
Saturday, January 14, 2017 – electronic
Saturday, February 25, 2017
Saturday, April 15, 2017
AGM Saturday, May 13, 2017 in Saskatoon