Highlights of June 27, 2015 Meeting
Location: SCP Office – the meeting was called to order at 9:56 a.m.
Chair: Glenn Pancyr(President)
Rori Lee (Secretary), Renee Schmidt (Member-at-Large), Michael White (Treasurer), Michelle Shaw (Member-at-Large), Dan Ash (Public Representative)
Karen Messer-Engel (Executive Director/Registrar)
Regrets: Karen Litke (Past-President), Shannon Fuchs-Lacelle (Member-at-Large), Kathy Chisholm (Public Representative), Tim Claypool (President-Elect)
- Evaluations from the Annual General Meeting were reviewed and discussion occurred in regards to next year’s meeting.
- The response to SASW regarding their draft APE Bylaws was reviewed.
- Concerns about the College’s investigation and discipline processes were raised by a member at the 2015 Annual General Meeting were discussed. Executive Council noted that some of the concerns have already been addressed. The Executive will endeavour to address the member’s remaining concerns via direct communication and the President’s correspondence with the membership.
- A letter from the Psychological Association of Saskatchewan (PAS) regarding SASW/Diagnostic Privilege was reviewed and a response was endorsed.
- Executive Council continues to work on the development of a new website.
- Meeting dates for the following year were scheduled as follows:
Saturday, September 12, 2015
Saturday, October 24, 2015
Saturday, December 5, 2015
Saturday, January 23, 2016 (use of technology trial)
Saturday, March 12, 2016
Saturday, April 30, 2016